- Follow Teaching nonmajors biology on WordPress.com
- Selling the laptop ban: An activity
- A laptop ban at last
- Looking for a scantron replacement? Consider ZipGrade.
- Trail cam images and data for your lab
- Radiometric Dating: Need to Practice?
- One Good Clicker Tip
- Cultivating a Growth Mindset in Your Students
- Reblogging: GMOs vs. Artificial Selection
- TED-Ed video: The Cancer Gene We All Have
- Teaching cell chemistry with Legos
Category cloudAcademic conferences Active learning Assessment Assignments Chemistry Citizen science Collaboration Concept mapping Course design Ecology Engaging students Evolution Experimental design Instructional technology Just for fun Laboratory activities Learning at home Podcast Science in art Science news STEM Student writing Study skills Teaching Uncategorized Videos Vine
Category Archives: Citizen science
Earlier this month, I went to my favorite conference of the year: the one for the Association for Biology Laboratory Education. If you don’t know about it, check it out. Each conference follows a workshop format, so you don’t sit … Continue reading