- Follow Teaching nonmajors biology on WordPress.com
- Attend the best conference for people who teach biology labs … for free!
- Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria: A Simple, Realistic Lab Activity
- Selling the laptop ban: An activity
- A laptop ban at last
- Looking for a scantron replacement? Consider ZipGrade.
- Trail cam images and data for your lab
- Radiometric Dating: Need to Practice?
- One Good Clicker Tip
- Cultivating a Growth Mindset in Your Students
- Reblogging: GMOs vs. Artificial Selection
Category cloudAcademic conferences Active learning Assessment Assignments Chemistry Citizen science Collaboration Concept mapping Course design Ecology Engaging students Evolution Experimental design Instructional technology Just for fun Laboratory activities Learning at home Podcast Science in art Science news STEM Student writing Study skills Teaching Uncategorized Videos Vine
Tag Archives: Amazing Facts
I came across two YouTube videos recently that have nothing to do with one another except that (1) they could be useful to biology teachers and (2) they caught my attention recently. Without further ado, I’ll share … First, a … Continue reading
Mariëlle found some great teaching videos on YouTube the other day. Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown have a YouTube channel called ASAPscience, which boasts “Your weekly dose of fun and interesting science.” Mariëlle and I thought that an assignment built around … Continue reading