It’s Labor Day weekend, so I won’t take up your time with a long post. However, I wanted to share what came in my email last week. It was a link to an ASAP Science video called “The 9 Best Scientific Study Tips.” It’s really good. And if your students are anything like mine, they know that they OUGHT to be studying as they go along — but they keep putting it off. This is a great video to share with them. Now get back to relaxing! The long weekend is almost over…
- Follow Teaching nonmajors biology on WordPress.com
- Looking for a scantron replacement? Consider ZipGrade.
- Trail cam images and data for your lab
- Radiometric Dating: Need to Practice?
- One Good Clicker Tip
- Cultivating a Growth Mindset in Your Students
- Reblogging: GMOs vs. Artificial Selection
- TED-Ed video: The Cancer Gene We All Have
- Teaching cell chemistry with Legos
- At the End, I’m Looking to the Start
- On Obstacles, part 2
Category cloudAcademic conferences Active learning Assessment Assignments Chemistry Citizen science Collaboration Concept mapping Course design Ecology Engaging students Evolution Experimental design Instructional technology Just for fun Laboratory activities Learning at home Podcast Science in art Science news STEM Student writing Study skills Teaching Uncategorized Videos Vine